Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Let me guess, you found an iconvert for cheap and it seems appealing to you because it isn't another Honda. However if you did a little digging around you are going to find that a) guzzi parts are not cheap or common, esp trannies. A good 5 speed and all the parts is probably going to cost you as much as you pay forthis cheap bike

The rig is probably best setup as a touring rig. However just because a bike is an auto doesn't mean it can't be setup as a decent performance gt machine. Upgrade the shocks, seat, strip it down, a set of superbike bars, and a built to the hilt guzzi motor would be an awesome daytripper.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
The only ugly thing I see about it are the seat, the bars, and those nasty jardine turnouts (or copies thereof).

Mural of bear coming out of the woods? how could to think that is not awesome. I hope you don't destroy that cus you think some plain color is going to look better.

·
Registered
854 Posts
The paint scheme is awesome!!

The seat however is a little rough. Maybe you could use the tank to make a seat...

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
The crotch bear is awesome. You need to keep it.

Throw a sidecar on that thing. You can bring two bitches along with you that way. One bitch riding bitch, and the spare bitch in the sidecar. Win win win.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Actually I planned on putting a sidecar on it. Already have the sidecar. Sidecars are more fun than most people give them credit for. Plus you can haul lots of unnecessary junk around.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i love the brushed on bear with the (actually not-so-bad-looking) pinstripes....and i vote for the win-win-win situation....

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Forgive me, gentlemen, but I can't let this opportunity slip past w/o comment...

quote:(My) crotch bear is awesome.
And...

quote:Do your bitches know you call them 'unnecessary junk'?

I may have ask my "unnecessary junk" if she'd like to get intimate with my "crotch bear" later tonight.

Sorry... trying to remain as polite as I can, whilst spitting beer thru my nose.

Judey will now resume his former drinking posture.

·
Registered
659 Posts
quote:Originally posted by monkey

id say that seat is worse than the bear
You won't see me disagreeing. I think the headlight, dash, seat, tank, and mufflers all need some help.

I can't believe that ugly paint is making all of you envious.

·
Registered
659 Posts
quote:Originally posted by monkey

id say that seat is worse than the bear
You won't see me disagreeing. I think the headlight, dash, seat, tank, and mufflers all need some help.

I can't believe that ugly paint is making all of you envious.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
nobody does murals like that anymore, least not hand painted ones. '96 is even kinda late for that stuff....don't get me wrong it isn't high art by any means. It is just so campy it is awesome.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
nobody does murals like that anymore, least not hand painted ones. '96 is even kinda late for that stuff....don't get me wrong it isn't high art by any means. It is just so campy it is awesome.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts