1.1 50cc Roadracing Rules
For genuine road racing 50cc machines and race prepared street based replicas. There will be three classifications of machines that will compete together but be scored separately.
The following rules apply to ALL 50cc machines regardless of OEM:
1. Ignition and Exhaust are your choice
2. Period fairings are permitted - NO dustbin type
3. The 50cc classes run as a group but will be scored separately. Modern 50cc and Cosmo Cup machines will always start from the back of the grid, or if numbers allow, from a 2nd wave.
50cc races are started in one of two manners (bump start or Le Mans), selected at race director’s discretion.
1.1.1 Modern 50cc
This class encourages the participation of road-based machines constructed in the years from 1984 to the present. It is not intended to be a vintage class, though high standards of presentation will be expected of the entrants. No trophies or championship points will be awarded to the entrants, it is for demonstration purposes only. OEM 16 inches wheels are allowed
1. Displacement: Two stroke 50cc + 2mm overbore allowed
Four stroke 75cc + 2mm overbore allowed
2. Rim size: 16, 17, 18, or 19 inch