Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was good to see MotoGp back and how well everyone dealt with distancing at the track (in the pits) even with the heat they took the rules with serious respect and no one got DQ'd for breaking them. They'll be back next weekend to see how much they learned on this first outing.

Was sad to see Marquez, Rins and Crutchlow unload in such a way that they most likely will be off the mootorbikes for a bit of time. I suspect that the rather high track temps made getting tires and pressures dialed in; as all the get-offs looked like adhesion had left the building at inappropriate moments.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
So, might want to add spoiler alert to your post title. Just in case someone hasn't watched the race yet.

Definitely nice to watch them race again.
I have just about accepted Rossi is done. :(

What a save and then what a comeback, then what an off! That was at least 3 races worth of action!
Only thing that beats MM is MM... He was the cream of the crop still today.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, might want to add spoiler alert to your post title. Just in case someone hasn't watched the race yet.

Definitely nice to watch them race again.
I have just about accepted Rossi is done. :(

What a save and then what a comeback, then what an off! That was at least 3 races worth of action!
Only thing that beats MM is MM... He was the cream of the crop still today.
Don't know if MM is unbeatable anymore El Diablo is pretty fast and not at all as beat up. Also with a short 13 race season missing two weekends may spell the end. I suspect this championship is all about getting as many points as you can without getting hurt of getting any DFN's. If I was a crew chief I'd be saying "stay on the bloody motorbike and keep the motorbike upright.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts