Cafe Racer Forum banner

MOTOGP is back Nice to see some new faces at the top in testing. Qutar today

982 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  3364 
#1 ·
Have a look for yourself.

Vehicle Road racing Advertising Website Helmet

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
I pay for MOTOGP as i got tired of missing the races if I could not find a free stream. This year sort of sucks for preseason as there is no live coverage and they now want to charge for the live timing which I thought I was told was included with what I paid already. Too bad Amazon or youtube has not picked this up yet. I used to be able to find BT sport streams ment for cell service but it would freeze up at times. I think I preferred the BT commentators. FYI to watch BT I had to use a browser plugin that changed my global location so that it looked as if I was in UK Brazil ect.

WSBK was never worth watching got tired of watching the Green bike.

#7 ·
Last motogp season I watched every race on youtube. Sometimes I had to turn my laptop sideways or there was weird background advertisements with a less than full screen...meh

Bein sports posted every single Motoamerica/Ama race on youtube, you just had to wait for it...enjoyed that very much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.