Cafe Racer Forum banner

MotoGP Race #1 PortugueseGP 23 MAR - 26 MAR

1K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  Youtube_Zombie 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Was that today? Crap

#5 ·
I miss watching Moto GP on Speed TV with Dave Despain at the helm.

I miss more the AMA Superbike and GP of the past....with great names like Doug Chandler, Miguel DuHamel, the Haydens, Bostroms, Aaron Yates, the Texas Tornado and Sir Mic, Mat Mladin, Troy Corser, etc, etc....you get the idea.

I would kill for a Muzzy race replica ZX7 or a replica Yoshimura GSXR.....hell even a Smokin Joe or a Marlboro replica of some kind.

Sucks getting old

#13 ·
Not good day for Pol Espargaro.

MotoGP:

"Pol Espargaró has had a high-intensity crash and suffered multiple traumas. To determine the extent, he will need to be evaluated via further examination at Faro hospital, specifically his spine," Dr. Charte explained.

Espargaro did not lose consciousness at any point and is perfectly fine neurologically, with no neck injuries.

Dr. Charte continued to explain that "his oxygen levels are good, but he has quite a significant lung contusion, the extent of which we will need to confirm with CT scans and MRIs at Faro hospital."

"He has suffered severe spinal trauma and a contusion to his lungs which we will have to monitor closely. Although I think he will recover well, we need to conduct the appropriate tests to determine the extent of his injuries

"He is conscious, alert, and responding well. He is slightly sedated due to the painkillers we have administered. He can move his feet, legs, and arms perfectly well, so there is no reason to fear any permanent spinal injury."

#20 ·
Seems to me MM could open a very successful rider training camp with his following in the EU. Doesn't Honda employ their riders as manufacture ambassadors. But where is the glory in this. I think it has been said by more than one other rider that MM needs to change hes perspective.

I am sure he will have to be dragged away from the scene one way or another.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.