Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
thats great!

There is the right way, the wrong way and the british way to do anything!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
And to think I was pretty proud of myself fitting 4 honda 50's in my minivan!

How in hell did you get that CB160 in there????

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mikeo - it certainly is a Yamaha, a 100cc Twinjet that I got for free. The cb160 set me back $195.

Geeto - LSR? MotoGiro maybe??

JackC - It kills me that Saab doesn't make a hatchback anymore. How did I get it in? I took out half the back seat and the passenger seat, then I rolled it in.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Twin Jet 100----I want to get one of those--never had one as a kid, but one of the guys we road in the fields with had one. The rest of us rode Honda 50 stepthrus and that bike seemed so big and fast--he let me ride it a couple times. Also wouldn't mind a CB160 for the Grio, my CA baby dream isn't very sporty. Do the giro if you can. Team 160 Rules--we don't care what Champ says. Evil rode a twinjet last year until it seized up....

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can fit them both in my car together also. I have a van, but that's too easy. I'll either do the Giro on one and bring the other as a backup or my girlfriend will ride one if she actually goes...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
well...................................................it didnt eat it......more like crawled up the saabs butt .

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts