Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Aaron called to confess that he sucked on the RS. i think it's a setup, so when i go "i'll help you with your lines a little" he'll probly stuff me into 1 dragging his elbow and then flip me off. and johnnyB, hurry up and buy one you pansie, i'm sick of yer bitchin'. you wouldn't happen to have a 2k4-or-newer 600 that's race prepped would you? cuz i'll trade you my RS for one of them.

Z

·
Registered
655 Posts
i have to race a 600 man, sorry. all the two stroke guys call them diesels, and all the vintage guys are anti-modern sportbike, but i have to do it if i want to be noticed. i'm just too big for the 125, 250s are done, and the SV doesn't have a legit series to go to if you're good. plus, 600s these days are more like 250gp bikes than ever. my friend from the track seems to think i'd be able to do it. just gotta learn a bit of throttle control, and learn the about the feedback. i think i could do it, and since i've made it to expert i think i could keep away from the shit-for-brains novices and amateurs. now for a sponsor...bigmoneybigmoney big monaaayyyyyyy...

Z

1 - 2 of 2 Posts