Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
chris turned a 125 on the rs aaron, i think you got some more work to do! tex, i have your extension cord. that aweful smell we kept smelling this morning, the garbage an still burning. oh yeah, the fire mike ewer had going also reignited. its no wonder tracks hate the bike guys.

my bike sucks, but i can still ride it faster than i was.

me

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
no zach, he really did suck. although trying to race with your choke on wont help anyone. someone also needs to show him how to work on the thing. second race out though....and he will get faster.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
yeah real goofs, like 125 gp isnt getting full of them too. i read the cycle world article on the r6, which is probably my favorite jap 600,and they said its really nimble. better than anything else. and ricky gadsen got one into the 9's. with just a suspension drop. so theyre pretty quick. but i think zachs right. i mean, 125 is a starter class. if you want to try and go anywhere, you gotta get into middle weight sportbike.

whcih one do you want to ride, you know, if yuou had youre choice. the kwacker is real nice, and hondas are always hondas. and the gixxer, well, geeze, can you get any sportier than that. but i loe the yamaha. nothing like blue. and the new black r1 is sweet.

jc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts