so . . .anyone go see wild hogs?

just saw the trailer on the net.

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
so . . .anyone go see wild hogs?

just saw the trailer on the net.
Nope. No offense, but it looks real dumb. Maybe worth renting.
I saw 23 the other day. Not bad. I'd give it a B-

If you want to see a good movie, see The Machinist.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
roadside prophets is one of my favorite movies. john doe rules. and ad rock on the triumph is cool.

jc

·
Registered
134 Posts
Just got back from the number 23, hah.
Good movie.
Jim Carey is a good actor (Ace ventura wasn't "acting"), he was great in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Wild hogs looks lame... but it's def a go to a movie with your dad kinda flick for me... so i probably will.

Hey By'

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw the preview for "Lucky You" and the main character rides around on some kind of cafe racer. It was hard to tell what it was from the scenes shown. In any case, the movie looks pretty good.

Suki

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:
I saw the preview for "Lucky You" and the main character rides around on some kind of cafe racer. It was hard to tell what it was from the scenes shown. In any case, the movie looks pretty good.

Suki
yeah I saw that too. Looks like a new bonnie to me but there are not enough screen shots.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You should check out "Mod Fuck Explosion". Its a horrible movie... total b movie... maybe lower..., its funny as shit because everyone in the movie knows its crap yet they just keep trucking along. and oh yeah there are some cafe racers in it. John Moritsugu is the director he is a pretty funny man. anyways... thats all i have about that.

d

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Boooooooo Wild Hogs. Steve McQueen is rolling in his grave!

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts