Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:
Got a dilemma. I'm moving back to Madison, WI and I'm going to need a space to work on bikes. I need to live close to (or in) downtown, and garages are hard to come by there. How have you northerners in close spaces dealt with this problem? Do you work out of storage units? Rent space at motorcycle repair shops?

Hell, I'm even looking around for 1st floor places, thinking maybe I could devote a bedroom to the purpose. Does make oil changes rather harrowing, of course, and painting's a bit complicated.

Any ideas? Thanks guys.

Incidentally, if anyone in the Madison area's looking for some tinkering company, I'm always happy to lend a hand, brain or tool.

Alex
I sure do miss Madtown. 20 square miles surrounded by reality!

Yeller'
---
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs”

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:
or to share heat.....

nyc is cold, i can only imagine what madison is like!

good luck.

tex

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto
As a true/red and white cheesehead tex, who spent over half of his life in Wisconsin, five years of that in Madison, let me tell you, there is really no other place on earth like that City. Austin is close. Go Bucky!

Yeller'
---
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs”

1 - 2 of 2 Posts