Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
That thing looks...Evil,Wicked,Mean & Nasty! I love old KZ Kawasakis and yours is awesome!

Edited by - coolatula on Oct 29 2007 11:42:18 AM

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
C'est une tres belle motocyclette, mon ami (sorry for my french).

·
Registered
326 Posts
quote:
cool,

thanks for beating me to the punch.....i hate you!

tex

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto
I feel the love bro!
You should be hat'in my bud cause a few weeks ago he bought....now get this a KZ750 just like this one except red and no fairing. It needs some work from sitting from the early 90's until now,but it has under 5,000 org. miles on the clock. Everything including the tires are completely stock. It sat in a damp environment and that along with time has not been kind to it. My bud got it for $600.00(yes,six HUNDRED) after I had to practically beg him to go look at the thing!

This is one of those sad,but true stories you hear about second hand. Well,this one is TRUE!

An old man had it and he was getting ready to be shipped off to an old folks home. His son(the bikes owner)was killed in Desert Storm and the old man never had the heart to sell the bike until he HAD to! Some local dude bought it,put it in his front yard for sell and a couple of days later BAM my friend gets it!

So,fredesan if you didn't know it already there are a LOT of us that are very passionate about the older KZ models. They are very special in the realm of motorcycle history(especially the 900/1000s) and will always have a loyal and dedicated following!

Edited by - coolatula on Oct 29 2007 4:16:18 PM

·
Registered
194 Posts
fred, j'comprend pas pourqoi mais tes liens n'marche pas.... peut tu les reviser?

for some weird reason the links don't work for me.... can anyone help?

CB650, FauxCatiFT500

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
quote:
C'est une tres belle motocyclette, mon ami (sorry for my french).
you really are GAY!!!

"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top." -Edward Abbey

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Shut the fuck up, knee-dent poser bitch!

·
Registered
194 Posts
aujourdui ca a l'air de marcher.. bizar....

pour ou contre les rayons? j'trouve que sa a d'la gueule come ca. et, peut tu nous montrer ton feu arriere, il a l'air d'ete un peut diferent de la norme! t'es d'ou fred?

CB650, FauxCatiFT500

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
simply beautiful!!!

i'd like to know more about that fairing!

"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top." -Edward Abbey

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:
aujourdui ca a l'air de marcher.. bizar....

pour ou contre les rayons? j'trouve que sa a d'la gueule come ca. et, peut tu nous montrer ton feu arriere, il a l'air d'ete un peut diferent de la norme! t'es d'ou fred?

CB650, FauxCatiFT500
Je réponds en presque anglais :

I'm from France, Rouen, Normandy.

I'll put a pic of the rear light quickly but I don't post with my computer.

http://moncaferacer.over-blog.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts