Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
thank u someone with a iq and as in some of those childish reply in here its nice to see a decent reply as yours

- - - Updated - - -

i hand built it from scratch its my kit i built

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Haven't we seen and discussed that kit here before? The numbers come with the kit although I thought only 59 and 62 were available (same number upside down) or 79 which is the 62 upside down and notified slightly. Anyways, I see nothing but a bolt on kit and no real fabrication or anything done to it. it amazes me that no one new here reads any posts or threads before posting what clearly is not acceptable here and then get snotty when the general consensus is negative. I'm not buying the 100lb weight loss either. I really had to chuckle at his comments of how we don't know what a Cafe Racer is or the history. I bet he wasn't around during that period like many of us were.
no never its just been made

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I like the idea of a kit for a specific bike. That has to be a small market and I'd guess that it needs to be marketed to wherever people with those bikes hang out and I have no idea where that might be, but I can think of ways to get to that market.

Please spell complete words though. This isn't the twittersphere. We generally appreciate a well thought out and well written thread - even though they are rare - maybe that should read - Because they are rare :)

As you have deduced this in not an "I'm OK you're OK" sort of place. It just isn't. You will work it out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
hey smart ass where u get 174 kg dry kg from its more and do u know what a super twin is how manny kg wet.... the rear sub frame i cut off was 4.9kg on its own

- - - Updated - - -

hey smart ass where u get 174 kg dry kg from its more and do u know what a super twin is how manny kg wet.... the rear sub frame i cut off was 4.9kg on its own

- - - Updated - - -

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Dear Mr Carbon Fiber guy,

That probably isn't helping to win friends or influence people. Just saying'. You can't win the internet. :)

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I'm guessing English isn't your first language so we can forgive you for the grammatical errors, but you really shouldn't be calling people names when you're the new guy.

By the way - what does the bike weigh now? That's probably a better way to assess what you've achieved with the weight loss.

Oh - and are you building / selling this kit or did you buy it off someone else? What's the price and turnaround / shipping time if you are selling them?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
I'm guessing English isn't your first language so we can forgive you for the grammatical errors, but you really shouldn't be calling people names when you're the new guy.

By the way - what does the bike weigh now? That's probably a better way to assess what you've achieved with the weight loss.

Oh - and are you building / selling this kit or did you buy it off someone else? What's the price and turnaround / shipping time if you are selling them?
hello yes I'm from u.k born and bred but dyslexic
however as regards to the new guy yes i would think that the outright way that others treat new guys here is really bad they should be ashamed to call them selves bikers
they would never talk like this to our face of this I'm sure
and i can tell that they just don't get whats going on as yes I'm sure they love bikes but don't they see its a family thing we all supposed to help and try be nice not rip this piss out of our fellow bikes this is not a notron or bsa but its like the c b honda weren't either or the old style jap bikes that were slaged off before they came to reach classic status and manny people cafe racered them up now there collectors items too
same as the er6n in 20years time i guess
this kit is for the guy who wants the style and performance but not the headache of maintenance and to resurrect a bike into something new and can be proud of his bike i have grown up around cafe racers and race bikes from the u.k and my uncles were in it at the very start at the ace cafe in her hay day they told me how they would help even mods on their scooters if they broke down
at the ace cafe they all mucked in and helped each other they would be astounded at the ridicule that a newbie has got here yes the kits are for sale if you are wanting to purchase the turnaround time is 3..4 weeks
as they are book matched hand laid carbon
around 85.000 bht or 2650 u.s
the kg is close to 167kg wet

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Haven't we seen and discussed that kit here before? The numbers come with the kit although I thought only 59 and 62 were available (same number upside down) or 79 which is the 62 upside down and notified slightly. Anyways, I see nothing but a bolt on kit and no real fabrication or anything done to it. it amazes me that no one new here reads any posts or threads before posting what clearly is not acceptable here and then get snotty when the general consensus is negative. I'm not buying the 100lb weight loss either. I really had to chuckle at his comments of how we don't know what a Cafe Racer is or the history. I bet he wasn't around during that period like many of us were.
mmm well does the fact that the rear seat and sub frames new and that the keyless ignition is new and the fact the tank ,seat lights ,brackets rear subframe, and air box ,clip ons, hand milled alloy filler cap, hand laid carbon ,re sprung forks ,skimmed head ported and flowed new ecu ,ect ect the bits you can't see ..... but i suppose this is just a stock bike thats been photo shopped

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
hello yes I'm from u.k born and bred but dyslexic
I find that hard to believe, but let's just assume you are. It doesn't account for the poor attitude.

however as regards to the new guy yes i would think that the outright way that others treat new guys here is really bad they should be ashamed to call them selves bikers
they would never talk like this to our face of this I'm sure
I'll say anything I said here to you face and many here can back that up as well. I am not ashamed of asking you to provide more info to back up your claims with facts, in fact I don't think it is out of line at all Especially considering the nature of the claims made.

and i can tell that they just don't get whats going on as yes I'm sure they love bikes but don't they see its a family thing we all supposed to help and try be nice not rip this piss out of our fellow bikes
point of fact we are not family. You are a stranger seeking entrance to an existing community that is not exactly welcome to everyone, and is becoming less welcoming to you with every post. The brotherhood of the biker is a myth, marketing garbage used to sell you t-shirts and other crap. You may have your friend who ride which make it seem like a brotherhood, and there are nice strangers but this crap that everybody is all in it together just because they ride a bike is a load of shit.

this is not a notron or bsa but its like the c b honda weren't either or the old style jap bikes that were slaged off before they came to reach classic status and manny people cafe racered them up now there collectors items too
same as the er6n in 20years time i guess
It will take a lot longer than 20 years for the er6n to be anything more than just a used old japanese bike. It's too unknown a bike. Besides the timeline for things becoming classics is getting longer. It used to be 25 years, now it's closer to 35 and soon it will be 40 years. Stuff just lasts longer now.

this kit is for the guy who wants the style and performance but not the headache of maintenance and to resurrect a bike into something new and can be proud of his bike
<--- this right here is marketing language. 1) it's bad form to spam this board with stuff you are trying to sell on your first post. 2) if you are going to make a legit effort to sell something, don't suck at it. Clearly there is a language barrier here so maybe you need to get someone to write your posts for you.

i have grown up around cafe racers and race bikes from the u.k and my uncles were in it at the very start at the ace cafe in her hay day they told me how they would help even mods on their scooters if they broke down
at the ace cafe they all mucked in and helped each other they would be astounded at the ridicule that a newbie has got here
And that stuff still happens but not because people are on bikes, it happens because some people are intrinsically nice to stranded motorists. I honestly don't think your uncles would give two shits about your "rough" treatment, if they are proper blokes they would probably tell you that is what you get for shooting your mouth off.

yes the kits are for sale if you are wanting to purchase the turnaround time is 3..4 weeks
as they are book matched hand laid carbon
around 85.000 bht or 2650 u.s
the kg is close to 167kg wet
it too you this long just to get that info out? Man are you bad at selling stuff. Did you honestly think that people would see this and just flip out all excited about it? That you wouldn't have to create marketing material? That you wouldn't have to answer questions about it? If you did then you are pretty naieve.

·
Registered
10,492 Posts
Try dotheton.com might be more people there that will "get it"
you came in here to spam the board with your latest creation. Bad manners, but fine.
then when asked for qualitative results of all your dress up and you cry like like a kid.
this should be very simple. What something spec'ed out as before vs what it is now.
zero people here are interested in stories of everyone hugging at the ace cafe, or your perverted idea of what this forum should be.

i actually think it is great to have options to improve mildly boring late model bikes. But playing dress up to simulate some BS style ain't cutting it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I find that hard to believe, but let's just assume you are. It doesn't account for the poor attitude.

I'll say anything I said here to you face and many here can back that up as well. I am not ashamed of asking you to provide more info to back up your claims with facts, in fact I don't think it is out of line at all Especially considering the nature of the claims made.

point of fact we are not family. You are a stranger seeking entrance to an existing community that is not exactly welcome to everyone, and is becoming less welcoming to you with every post. The brotherhood of the biker is a myth, marketing garbage used to sell you t-shirts and other crap. You may have your friend who ride which make it seem like a brotherhood, and there are nice strangers but this crap that everybody is all in it together just because they ride a bike is a load of shit.

It will take a lot longer than 20 years for the er6n to be anything more than just a used old japanese bike. It's too unknown a bike. Besides the timeline for things becoming classics is getting longer. It used to be 25 years, now it's closer to 35 and soon it will be 40 years. Stuff just lasts longer now.

<--- this right here is marketing language. 1) it's bad form to spam this board with stuff you are trying to sell on your first post. 2) if you are going to make a legit effort to sell something, don't suck at it. Clearly there is a language barrier here so maybe you need to get someone to write your posts for you.

And that stuff still happens but not because people are on bikes, it happens because some people are intrinsically nice to stranded motorists. I honestly don't think your uncles would give two shits about your "rough" treatment, if they are proper blokes they would probably tell you that is what you get for shooting your mouth off.

it too you this long just to get that info out? Man are you bad at selling stuff. Did you honestly think that people would see this and just flip out all excited about it? That you wouldn't have to create marketing material? That you wouldn't have to answer questions about it? If you did then you are pretty naieve.
you would not get close to to say it to my face as i would knock u the fuck out with a crow bar then snap your spine and shove your head up your ass your funking cunt

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
you would not get close to to say it to my face as i would knock u the fuck out with a crow bar then snap your spine and shove your head up your ass your funking cunt
See, there you go again making wild claims you can't remotely back up. How about you just stick to the facts you can back up, like increased top speed...oh wait....

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Why would you start calling us names? What about the brotherhood? I thought you were a biker too?

Can't we all just get along?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
please read and leave comments for me as i want and welcome your ideas and opinions if any body wants to ask I'm happy to reply to all of u ,,,,, ride safe new friends
You did ask for opinions and I do believe that is what you got. Can't imagine what customer support would be like, judging by your statement to Geeto

Ride safe Friend

·
Registered
790 Posts
lordy, lordy lord.

the er6n was a pretty good seller out here, probably in europe too.

not a bad idea, but the marketing's not going so well.

·
Registered
10,492 Posts
Meh, this was funny when it was someone posting about his amazing kit with zero information.
Now less fun with random name calling, empty threats and just general bullshit.

So in taking a page from dirks book.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts