Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like i have to put off my dream triton on the back burner, some guy in a truck crushed my front mudguard. i now need one with all the brackets for my 1973 CB 350F. know of any? i didn't even get a sorry from the guy he just took off and quick, probably good as i was a bit steamed. mahalo.

Edited by - Chikor on Apr 08 2002 8:41:38 PM

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
sorry to hear that. the one off mine went to fla. check the sohc4 site, usually good luck there.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
if i could only count the times i found my 68 bonneville lying on its side with gas leaking like blood from a wounded and dying ghetto drug dealer. i got so tired of replacing those $45 stadium bar-end mirrors i stoped riding the bike!! well, i did stop replacing them anyway.

anybody got an axle for an early cb500/550. i cant seem to find one anywhere with out buying an entire bike or front end. i have almost every other axle that will "bolt right up", except for the one that fits correctly. i can get a rough dimension if needed.

jc

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
joe
you may be able to find parts at sohc4.net or www.loudfastugly.com i may hve foud my mud guard there, only time will tell ---c

Edited by - Chikor on Apr 09 2002 7:05:01 PM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
thanks for the help. great place. the kind of place we all need to have in our own town!! unfortunately the place in my town sucks my fart hole! both places nearest me!

thanks for the help

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey thanks anyway, but i think ive got one. and with the couple of places you posted, im sure i'll be able to scavenge one up from somewhere. cool places though. i've used ricepaddy cycles before. theyre pretty good, and racers too.

thanks again
joe c

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I am a licensed rice patty racer.

My Triton is on hold as well, all this adult shit I'm doing is cutting in to my fun time stuff. Although its always a catch 22. I either don't have the money, but plenty of time or all kinds of money and not a second to spare. I finally understand "if I could only buy some time".

Aaron Phinney
A phylosophist for Lipton Tea bags

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well put Aaron! i read that bsa-regal is going to put out an affordable feather bed frame, unpainted of course.
---c

·
Registered
838 Posts
New Featherbed wideline frames are now available from Andover/Norton, at this time there are no plans for any slimlines. Fred at Old Britt's can deliver one of these beauties to your door for roughly $1100.00
Hey Aaron, should I be watching the mailbox for a fork leg? I did a trade for a pair of new AP racing calipers, my rotors are drilled and Frank's has tubes on the way. Things are coming together and I'm twitchin like a junkie looking for a fix.

Bret

1 - 10 of 10 Posts