Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well six months later and many headaches I finally finished my BMW. Although not a cafe racer and thank god not a Bobber / Chopper like my last custom build bike. All I can say I am happy and cant wait to take it on a decent ride with all my chopper and BMW buddies that I am usually too fast for.
From This

To this

Front coer is not on - I know I was in the midst of tuning the bike up and getting the timing straight...

Yours Truly

·
Registered
305 Posts
Isn't that a Bob-Job?
Did you make the seat?
Hate the chrome rocker covers (sorry).
Are those Coker tires?!
Which model is that- R60, R75?
Looks cool. It ain't the bike- it's the rider. On the right roads, you should be able to tear it up on that.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Isn't that a Bob-Job?
Did you make the seat?
Are those Coker tires?!
Looks cool. It ain't the bike- it's the rider. On the right roads, you should be able to tear it up on that.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
73' r60/5
everything on the bike is custom, it has sooo many one offs it was a nightmare but rewarding.
Also, the only chrome on the bike is the fork tubes, everything else is brushed alloy, just looks shiny because the sun is reflecting off the surface.

Thank you for the compliments...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
73' r60/5
everything on the bike is custom, it has sooo many one offs it was a nightmare but rewarding.
Also, the only chrome on the bike is the fork tubes, everything else is brushed alloy, just looks shiny because the sun is reflecting off the surface.

Thank you for the compliments...

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
quote:Originally posted by UncleErnie

Isn't that a Bob-Job?
Did you make the seat?
Are those Coker tires?!
Looks like an ok bobber bmw with nearly useless tires to me.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
quote:Originally posted by UncleErnie

Isn't that a Bob-Job?
Did you make the seat?
Are those Coker tires?!
Looks like an ok bobber bmw with nearly useless tires to me.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Yup, bike is cool, tires suck. It looks like a bobber to me in the classic way that they should be.

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Yup, bike is cool, tires suck. It looks like a bobber to me in the classic way that they should be.

Ken

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tires work, they go around and around, I know they are not performance tires but I dint make this bike for performance...

Heres a better look at the engine - not shiny at all.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tires work, they go around and around, I know they are not performance tires but I dint make this bike for performance...

Heres a better look at the engine - not shiny at all.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts