Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Worse when guys run them on their ducatis....

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jaguar

actually mine were free when I bought a set of pazzo levers and believe it or not these actually have a practical application:

Anyone who has ever actually finished rebuilding a honda from the 1980's will tell you about the combination of spilled brake fluid and UV light on plastic reservoirs. Leaves them an ugly milky cracked mess that has to be replaced. The sweatband cover protects from the light and from drips when I check the brake fluid to make sure it isn't crystallizing from sitting. The only gay thing is paying money for something like that as they pretty much give them out for free at like every bike show.

jag is just being a hater because he still doesn't have a license and the season is almost over. I even offered to take a day off from work to take him to the road test and he still hasn't done it.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jaguar

actually mine were free when I bought a set of pazzo levers and believe it or not these actually have a practical application:

Anyone who has ever actually finished rebuilding a honda from the 1980's will tell you about the combination of spilled brake fluid and UV light on plastic reservoirs. Leaves them an ugly milky cracked mess that has to be replaced. The sweatband cover protects from the light and from drips when I check the brake fluid to make sure it isn't crystallizing from sitting. The only gay thing is paying money for something like that as they pretty much give them out for free at like every bike show.

jag is just being a hater because he still doesn't have a license and the season is almost over. I even offered to take a day off from work to take him to the road test and he still hasn't done it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts