Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just an update on my projects

75 Honda CB 500T , Has a fixed third gear has alot of new parts and has a title but is just a little in spec cylinder wise. So it needs either a bore and pistons or just a timing chain. It is all original aka I have all the blinkers and even oem cargo rack " Very cafe huu an oem cargo rack ". The only thing not oem is some Kawasaki enduro bars. I did ride it on the road for about 2 months a few years back. It also has CB 550 Triple trees so the speedo / tach bracket is different.

72 Kawasaki F8/ F9 Hybrid . It has a nice in spec jug and piston but it needs alot but it does technically run off of 1 wire but it would be a dangerous test ride as of now.

72 Suzuki TS 185 L Sierra 1200 oem miles it runs like a champ . It has half of a title aka it's not stolen papers but I still need the title bond aka 100 bucks. It has new tires but still needs a right ignition as it is hot wired at the moment and has no kill switch. It also needs a headlight wired up but the harness is 97% oem. It is currently a really nice trail bike but still needs a little more to be street legal.

73 Suzuki ts 100 a total basket case. But it has a perfect bottom end frame and stator just needs some love and tires lol. It also has a very nice Preston Petty tank.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe one day I will start up the largest Kawasaki A1/ A7 , Bridgestone GTR 350 junkyard in the US ?? Plus other RV bikes like Kawasaki F6, F7 ETC?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I will be the one who go's to China and gets the Kawasaki A7 and other similar models cloned like they now a days clone the Honda Cub ??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts