Cafe Racer Forum banner

221 - 240 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Hey trials you by chance want that NOS Torque Engineering LT2 Exhaust for a deal ?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
No Worries ttyl gotta crash. Gotta go fix a sweet 99 Nissan Quest tomorrow. It needs fuel drained tank dropped fuel pump boot checked and maybe that's it ?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Just like that book says I fell at the top of the mountain. At least that first post was pretty sweet it's ok no worries I can always come back to the topic later.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
Ok out of all of those deleted posts this was the only message I wish I had not deleted but now I am re stating it.

I am in no way am saying that my theories are equal too or above the bible. I am a bible believing Christian. I do believe that God can show up as a Dinosaur or whatever he wants because I have seen it before. It may be rare but "God" does show up as paranormal things from time to time. So yes guys lets keep the GRTLOA Portal Informatics Group Alive !!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
I hope I din't come off as an industrial type I'm not a huge nin fan just like that one song. Not that it really matters. But I guess the question today is "Should you even talk about projects or just do them"? I don't have the answer but I will say that yes my projects of seeing Dinosaurs are in theory the weirdest projects out there for sure. The truth is that if you were to see a ufo or a dinosaur it would probably happen when you couldn't record it. And all paranormal stuff you see is really between you and God. Just saying I don't want to say these are real things out there all the time. No they are only real when you are in a very sacred moment and really you shouldn't tell anyone about them . However it might not be a sin but I don't think a crazy cool UFO is going land right when you have an iPhone in hand . Maybe its all about the Maxium
max·im
/ˈmaksəm/
noun

1. a short, pithy statement expressing a general truth or rule of conduct.
. Ok that is on here but my theory is that you will only see a UFO when you are very conflicted with the things of this world and You will see it as "God" telling you something aka a message. Like "Just Chill knowing I am God".
Like a UFO is the thing that breaks all of your human weird norms beliefs in a total good way.
Basically "God rolls up in a ufo when you are so overwhelmed with some BS of these earthlings norms and you are tripping hard. Then he rolls up . And He brings Peace For Real !!! That is my real experience !!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
Truth be told if you actually did get a ufo on camera you should actually tell the whole story Like what you were feeling right before it and what was going through your head right before it not jut " I saw a UFO". Get it lots of people see
"UFO'S" But how many actually talk about the ramifications as to what it meant to your soul as a feeling ?

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. There is nothing really mystical or even exceptional about seeing a UFO, but if you were to absolutely identify that UFO as being from another planet, then it would no longer be a UFO and you would really have something there ;)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #231 (Edited)
I started a new job today. It's half the money of the mine but half the work and cool people and I kind of like it. Maybe this is the beginning of my new website that's all about DIY Submarines and cafe racing submarines that race to the GRTLOA Portal informatics Loch-Ness Monster sightings ? Maybe it's just a job but either way it's kind of cool for sure !!
I still have mechanic projects on the side but it gets me the parts money plus more . Plus it's good to get out of the house.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
Here is the one that came up like 50 times a day at the body shop I worked at .

221 - 240 of 249 Posts