Cafe Racer Forum banner

301 - 320 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
There is actually a whole write up on the whole story but it is on a Yahoo group that you can only reach if you were in that group because they closed Yahoo groups.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
Long story short I had around 1K in papal debt and I sold ir for 700 , which to my knowledge was the second largest price for a Hop up pipe. But yeah it was like a total God send helping me pay off my 1K PayPal credit BS loan. I was really proud of that sale. You know I know how rare it was and I had been watching the US Made Hop Up pipe scene for a while. There is another theory that I was the first person to actually get 400 for a NOS Torque Engineering pipe on ebay. But I would have to give a very big shout out to the guy who had a dented Kawasaki F9 pipe on ebay for 400 and never lowered the price even with a big dent. For sure he set the market before me .

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Yeah Trials I remember when Mac's were bullet proof from Hackers back when they only had 2% market share.
No no, they were talking about the mac being the perfect platform to hack other computers with, that's what made it a hackers computer.
and of course they were right!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #316
I say the moral of the story is this . "The Holy Spirit is our mechanic and more helper". It is ok to network with fellow mechanics but really some of the stuff is just between you and Him !!!

301 - 320 of 373 Posts