Cafe Racer Forum banner

321 - 340 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
We found something freaky today in the woods. An isolated place where it looked like somebody dumped about a yard of fresh pit run sand and gravel, in an area of the woods that has Never had sand or gravel on it, it's like it was dropped from the sky and not very that long ago. Very strange.
Then not far from there we found a tree where it looked like your freakin moose-sasquatch-bear was beating on a tree trunk, coincidence? I think not! lol

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
We found something freaky today in the woods. An isolated place where it looked like somebody dumped about a yard of fresh pit run sand and gravel, in an area of the woods that has Never had sand or gravel on it, it's like it was dropped from the sky and not very that long ago. Very strange.
Then not far from there we found a tree where it looked like your freakin moose-sasquatch-bear was beating on a tree trunk, coincidence? I think not! lol
Bloody portholes are everywhere. At least with the trials bike you could climb out of it if you had too.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
Only logical explanation we can come up with so far, somebody had to drop some sand bags off their hot air balloon to gain some altitude in a hurry.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
Only God can tell you the meaning of it. Cool story though.
Thinking about going back there with a shovel, sorta wondering if its a giant snapping turtle nest but if it is she dug up the only course sand and gravel for miles around.

Been riding dirt for three days straight, might have to go for a street bike ride tomorrow just for the rest and relaxation.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #336
I should also tell this Miracle story

There was a guy in class with contact dermatitis on his hands from being in the Navy and touching too much airplane Gas. He would scratch his hands and the flakes would almost go in my soda. I prayed to God if I should say a healing prayer for this guy just tell me when. So one day before we all left class I went up to him and said.
"What's your name" He said Matt I said can I say a prayer for you ? He said Yes so in front of all 30 people I said a quick prayer"Dear Lord Jesus if it's your will completely heal Matt's hands". About 2 days after wearing gloves his hands were completely normal . He thanked me but I told him it was God not me. God told me I wanted you to say the prayer with virtue in front of 30 people to show the power of Jesus name and that is why it worked. It was amazing thing for me and for him . I give Jesus all the Glory !!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #337
God basically told me I did it because you listened and did it at the right moment and broke all of the school norms. I wanted all 30 people to see the Power of Jesus name. It was like I pulled out a sword and cut the head right off of the demon !!!!

321 - 340 of 387 Posts