Cafe Racer Forum banner

341 - 360 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #343
I'm not saying do it but when it looks like a pyramid then yeah micro dose it because it may be fun for about 8 hours and then a fear monster but I guess it's all how it all go's down.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #347
It's just like Virtue they have to learn for themselves to find the virtue in it .

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
But yeah don't go and seek it out if it comes to you and it is quality then do it but dont go looking for it.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
lol acid has been out of the scene for a long time too, I don't think you will see it deleted, you didn't threaten anyone.

We use to have this real cool dutchman here, but he got booted for drunk texting too much and threatening to blow away another guy that got banned lol it was a real **** show

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #354
To my knowledge there are IT / music raves in CA and it can be found there. I think when it makes it's way out of Cali it is the exception but yeah it is still out there.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #357
The best advice is just don't do it. It is too powerful and can cause alot of fear. It can cause mass delusions that can last a long time. Just stay away from acid.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #358
The real High is with God and his knowledge !!! With him is the real adventure but he will still use a tweeker if the faith is there. We should not put him in a box.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #360
Maybe I should just write a book about all the weird theories. I guess its just weird to see it all through lets say the blue sun glasses then just change the whole thing to green sun glasses. Maybe there are too many answers and not enough ties at times. But maybe we are all in the dinosaur rainbow right now with our own trips? Because we were made in god's image right ? Maybe the dinosaur rainbow is an analogy for just the human experience in general ?

Just did the timing belt on the 99 quest again.
More parts coming in soon !!

341 - 360 of 387 Posts