Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Finally got around to joining the forum and thought I would introduce myself. Name is Cole and have been going to the Bike Shack for about 3 years now. Thanks guys, for the great work that you do there. I ride the old ZX-6R. Im sure most of you have seen it, black with blue stripes. Loud as hell. Too bad its sort of a POS. Constantly needs work. Anyway....good to finally be on board and hope to get a little more riding in before the season ends.

Cheers
Cole

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Hello!

Is Cole your first name or last name?

You will be fine here as long as you don't ask if you should put clubmans on your bike....

Jackc(ole)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
yes dont ask any questions at all, just lurk, is best way to avoid ridicule,sarcasium,rude comments,threads that spiral off topic,people that hold their own conversations during your thread COMPLETELY OFF Topic.It will also avoid rants,fucktards,motards,retards and many other tards.
By not asking questions, it will also keep, ones self esteem as high as it is now.Will also keep you from having to follow the suggestions explicitly or you will be looked upon as some kind of 'tard.
So in short welcome!! and to maximize,your enjoyment when visiting here.just hold your breath till you start to turn blue then click browser to another page, catch your breath, then click the back button...till you have had enough for one day.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
i lived in bozeman once. it was pretty cool till the start of mud season. mud season blows! do they still have unlimited daytime speed limits out there? i used to take my 1989 vw jetta out for daily speed trials on I-90. thing would start shaking at 100mph, felt like an earthquake at 110mph, think i crapped myself once at 115mph.

well, anyway.....welcome to the board cole.

texy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts