Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to the Nascar Race with Freddy at NHIS...should be a hoot to see what the stands look like with people in them!!

JS

·
Registered
569 Posts
you're letting fred loose in the stands w/beer...hooooooboy, this should be good....

I watched some of the race yesterday, stands weren't that full.

d.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
quote:I watched some of the race yesterday, stands weren't that full.
dch,
They never open up Laconia Grandstand on Sat. Besides, now that everybody knows that I will be there the attendance will sky rocket. Going in via helicopter. My people will be there to fend off the fans and media but I've learned to deal with the crowd. My awesome peronality draws in the hot babes, thats why Fred is going... to deal with ugly ones cause they need lovin' too.

JS

·
Registered
569 Posts
yawn

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
couldn't make it. needed to sell casey's truck, which we did finally at 7:00pm. i owe chris a call. i'll talk to you later.

tex

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
99.9 percent of all women like men who are taller than they are . . . .

·
Registered
569 Posts
so was watching the race...go fast turn left, yawn... switching between the formula gp2 race, the 250 gp race and louden...it seems I saw all 'ALL' the flag girls go running and surround some celb dude...couldn't see who it was...and wasn't there some guy climbing the fence to catch that airborne wheel late in the race, was that Fred ?

bet it was fun getting out of there...oh I forgot, you had the chopper waiting..

d.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
If you couldn't see him, than it must have been Champ...

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well... If you're into the nascar thing..which i'm not, it was actually a good race. It's really some thing to stand at the start/finish line and feel the hp of 40 600hp cars. They were really flyin'. What a crowd, elbow to elbow and they running around buying there favorite driver schwag!! They whole scene is quite the spectacule to watch. I'm just glad the race didn't end green, white, checker.

dch, no problem with getting in and out. My people handled it well.
Sorry, no fred stories...what happens at loudon stays at loudon. Use your imagination!!

JS

·
Registered
569 Posts
your people...yeah right, don't you have an uuummmmm, a connection... oh nevermind, ...tell Fred we luv'em even if he didn't provide the 'hauled off in chains' entertainment...
d.

·
Registered
569 Posts
quote:Sorry, no fred stories...what happens at loudon stays at loudon. Use your imagination!!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

d.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts