Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
get me your address.

i'll dig out the nicest looking one i have. but im not promising anything real pretty.

jc

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a ton. My address is:

Andy Whitcomb
235 Lyon St. Se apt. 1
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

I tried to e-mail you with this info but it kept getting sent back to me for some reason. Let me know how much you want for the thing.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
pay for shipping. my addy mght be the dumb one i setup when i was messing with aaron. no prob though.

jc

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Joe, was wondering if you got a chance to send that part yet. If not, I have a guy locally that will sell me one. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yes, call me a fucker. aaron did on the phone for 30mins tonight. i have not managed to get to the post office this week. im really really sorry. i owed aaron parts for friday, and didnt do it, and you. im really sorry. i wont have time again to get to the shop til next tuesday, so you should go through your local guy. im really sorry for leaving it go this long. its just been insanity around here. i kept walking past it trying to get 20 mins to pull it off, but it just never happened. hope you accept my apology.

joe

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no big deal man. i'll get one from this other guy. just wanted to make sure so i don't end up with two of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts