Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i love to pick on the geets man as much or more than anyone but he's the balls on this one. i love yah man. (not in a gay/clubman way).
-parks
ps speedy does need help...he's just clueless on how to ask. if 81304 is his birthday, he doesn't yet realize he don't know shit. like joe. (and me).

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
lol. one little qestion and it turns into a big deal. atleast we all can say one thing who cares right. if you dont like it dont look at it.

that rat bike looks killer. whats that a honda goldwing 1100 engine.

motorcycle nut. anything that i can take and make it go fast.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Haven't we gone through this before? Somebody gets on here with out a clue and ants to define what the "Cafe" way of life is. I sure hope we don't have to go through it again. Cafe is not a religion, way of life or a secret society with a cool handshake. I am glad that ole Speedy filled out his bio so we can bust on him with some background info. I wouldn't be basing my expertise on being a graduate of a motorcycle mechanics school. Try having a little respect for somebody with the experience, that lived in the day without having to Google Cafe Racer, to know what it is about. In my 15 years in the bike business as a service manager I had to fire plenty of young "experts" that just got some training and thought they actually knew something. Just because Kawtoy agreed with you doesn't make the other guy wrong, maybe both you and Kawtoy are wrong? Open your mind more and your mouth less and you might actually learn something.

There, I feel better now.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
you guys keep talking about nuts and balls. project much?

and for the record, I would ride the wheels off of either of those goldwings. I keep looking for an old one around here to give it exactly that treatment.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts