Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This afternoon I was Googling "Jarno Saarinen" and stumbled onto a Swedish website with these old racing photos. I couldn't read a word but was awestruck and spent the next 10 minutes scrolling through the photos. Run-off area doesn't appear to have been a concern. Here's the link for anyone interested.

http://personal.inet.fi/cool/keikki/ruissalo/ruissalo.htm

Cheers, Bret @ Glass from the Past

Edited by - Bret on Dec 14 2007 9:51:06 PM

Edited by - Bret on Dec 14 2007 10:01:12 PM

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Not trying to hijack this thread but this is just a great shot of Irish road racing. Richard Britton at Dundalk.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Not trying to hijack this thread but this is just a great shot of Irish road racing. Richard Britton at Dundalk.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:
Bill,
Edit your image URL so that IMG becomes img and we'll be able to see it here in the board.

Edited by - Bret on Dec 15 2007 03:29:56 AM

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:
Bill,
Edit your image URL so that IMG becomes img and we'll be able to see it here in the board.

Edited by - Bret on Dec 15 2007 03:29:56 AM

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Brett,

I'm a total bonehead when it comes to computers. But, I still faster than Martin!!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Brett,

I'm a total bonehead when it comes to computers. But, I still faster than Martin!!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Long live Irsh racing! The Dunlop boys ruled the TT (Robert and Joey)!

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Long live Irsh racing! The Dunlop boys ruled the TT (Robert and Joey)!

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
This probably won't show either. Its easy for Brett to issue instructions except I have no idea what he's talking about. Maybe it will be FR to the rescue. The other photo is from a book titled Ragged Edge by Stephen Davison.(Pacemaker Press International) My sister-in-law brought it over from Ireland. This is Guy Martin.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts