Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought a ninja 650r yesterday. on a 4 day weekend trip to eureka springs and assorted locations.

what a great bike. comfortable quick and nothings has dragged the ground yet.

arkansas mountain roads should be a blast. most of the folks going are in later model VW's (scirrocos etc.) fortunately though, i'm not the only bike, a ducati is in the group too.

if the hotel has wi-fi i'll post updates later.

·
Registered
23,296 Posts
Cool. I want pics of the new whip.

By the way, I meant to ask you Corey - do polaris atv's use 7/8ths bars? Got a deal on some alloy trailblazer 250 bars and want to know if they are going to work. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I was thinking one these would be great a bike. First one I have seen in all black, looks sharp! What speed does it like to cruse at?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dubler. aka randall,

i had a buddy in tulsa that was going to meet me. and then was going on to okc, both gimped out on me. should have went through Fayetteville it was a more direct route home.,

next time dude.... or just for the hell of it i'll drive there. from here to Mena, and then to Fayetteville.

i love chewing up miles on this thing.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sounds good Corey. Like the bike, even though its not really my thing modern sport bikes are growning on me, looks good and looks like a lot of fun, esp down hwy 23 and back up 71. That's a fun filled afternoon. Stop at Turner Bend for a sandwich and put your feet in the water.

I need to talk parts with you as well. You got a couple things I'm lookin at mainly small stuff, lights, stays, grips, etc...but we'll see.

·
Registered
373 Posts
How about coming up for Bikes. Blues, and BBQ? I know its like 125,000 sportsters and another 50,000 or so vulcans, but we usually turn it into a good time. My company owns a condo on Dickson Street, and good friend lives a block off the street, and we usually have a pretty good party. Drive up Saturday and back Sunday. Our kids will be gone to the grandparents house, so I could offer you a bunk bed with a ton of legos to play with, or a pink room with a bunch of Barbies. You're call. Hotels are way full, they're expecting about 250,000 people this year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts