Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had someone give me a cb500t today, all it is is a rolling chassis with most of the motor
has anyone ever did anything with em, is it worth messing with or should i use it as a coffee table base?

some people are like slinkies, basically useless but they still make me smile when i push them down the stairs

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well the bike is nowhere even close to complete. the motor is mostly there but locked up solid, thats no big deal as i do all of my own motor work. the roller is complete however. dont know if i'll cafe it or build a rigid chopper out of it. i love both styles of bike. i just need to find someone that can build a hardtail section for me, i'm nowhere near good enough with a bender and welder to do it myself.unless someone here might want it. i'm in no big rush to do anything with the bike as i've decided to do some stuff to my cb750 like reinstall the rask rearsets with brackets that will put the things where i can actually use em.

some people are like slinkies, basically useless but they still make me smile when i push them down the stairs

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well the bike is nowhere even close to complete. the motor is mostly there but locked up solid, thats no big deal as i do all of my own motor work. the roller is complete however. dont know if i'll cafe it or build a rigid chopper out of it. i love both styles of bike. i just need to find someone that can build a hardtail section for me, i'm nowhere near good enough with a bender and welder to do it myself.unless someone here might want it. i'm in no big rush to do anything with the bike as i've decided to do some stuff to my cb750 like reinstall the rask rearsets with brackets that will put the things where i can actually use em.

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well it looks like i'm gonna have a cool looking computer desk soon. i was just looking at a cheap way to build another running bike. if ya want the front end judy, just check to see how much to ship to where yer at and you can have it for nothing OR i'll hold it here till yer in the columbia sc area.

Edited by - fuzzybutt on Feb 05 2007 6:25:39 PM

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well it looks like i'm gonna have a cool looking computer desk soon. i was just looking at a cheap way to build another running bike. if ya want the front end judy, just check to see how much to ship to where yer at and you can have it for nothing OR i'll hold it here till yer in the columbia sc area.

Edited by - fuzzybutt on Feb 05 2007 6:25:39 PM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.