Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just started to post so I decided I better introduce myself quick. I picked up my first bike this past Febuary. I've always wanted a bike but was always into older imports...280Z, Corolla GTS. So...I finally got a green light from the wife to buy a bike...save the harrassing. I just got tired and they were just robbing me. Not saying that this bike isn't but I'm getting more enjoyment out of this bike then I've had with almost all my cars. The bike is nothing fancy. Just a 80 CM400T I picked up for 400 bucks that ran and had a clean title. What more could I ask for? I started ripping shit off the bike before I even rode it. It had a massive loveseat, Village People Biker handlebars, nasty 5 spoke wheels and the exhaust looked like it was just pulled from the bottom of the ocean. Don't worry, this won't turn into a post that should be in the project section. Just letting folks know who I am. I crank my own wrenches and if I can't afford something, I'll build my own even better and cheaper and fun while doing it and have something noone else has. So greetings and salutations

Henry

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I have a 7 year old son named Henry, and he too has his own tools.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts