Cafe Racer Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
quote:
Frank
....jeez I don't know..looks like a lot of holes. I considered doing the radius slots around the backing plate but I'm not that brave. Might be fine on a lightweight bike. Hey...all that work and you didn't drill the spoke flange? I got more weight off in the flange than I did drilling the whole drum side of the hub.

JohnnyB
JB,
I didn't do it for the weight, I just think it looks cool, and it's easy with CNC.

FC

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
frank,

still think your a wimp for not coming to frontierland.

plus i could of used the shipping fee money for hauling the triumph to pay for my destroyed canopy.

wimp! ;)

tex

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Those neat shapes in the hub might be easier....but even on my manual machine all you have to do is throw it on a rotary table and drill the holes or slots.

I wanna design a 4LS brake, nice and light, bolt together hub. You should do the machine work for free...cause you know...you are my mentor and all.
And because you stole the championship from me like the crooked Sicillian you are.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
frank

i have nbeen slackin on your tanks. i reckon it is now time to get on it. let me ponder tis today and i will be able to give ya a realistic timeframe.

matt

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
frank

i have nbeen slackin on your tanks. i reckon it is now time to get on it. let me ponder tis today and i will be able to give ya a realistic timeframe.

matt

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
JC,

At one time I thought you picked up a set of CBX front triple clamps. Did you end up using them or give up on that idea? Or am I completely mistaken and you never tried the cbx clamps?

Craig

·
Registered
504 Posts
quote:
And because you stole the championship from me like the crooked Sicillian you are.
JohnnyB
I didn't steal it, you gave it away by wimping out on a wet race....Which I would have won anyway cause I'm the best rain racer.
Remember a few years ago when I beat Roper, Greene and the rest of the fast guys in the deluge?
And you beta watcha you mouth about us black guineas or you a dead man!!

FrankC

61 - 70 of 70 Posts