Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Mike here from VA. Just though I'd stop in and say hello. I'm just about done with my W650 cafe project and am now knee deep in a sporty chop project. Anyway, great site you have here.

Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
welcome

I'd ride it and I will inherit Uncle Ernie's W650 and CB400F if he croaks before me.

Almost enough motivation for me to go visit him and take him on a fishing accid.... I mean trip.

·
Registered
699 Posts
beautiful bike man, welcome to the forum. don't listen to hack, he still thinks my RD is a chopper (its only because he envies it!)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Cool w 650. those bikes are made cooler by the fact that you do not see tons of them everywhere you turn. But when you see em and you are not expecting to see one, well you know what i mean...Hello is what i was trying to say

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome gents. Lots of cool bikes around here.

B.Mohler, who's rear sets are you using?

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
welcome mike.

i was wondering when someone was gonna scoop up "TDC".

good looking bike....did you make the tank?

tex

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ooops, Nevermind B. Mohler, I searched and found your intro post. Looks great. Carry on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Tex,
Top Dead Center was the name of a band I was in for a number of years. I wish I could say I made that tank, but it came from Martin Fischer in Germany. I made the tail section and seat but will probably redo it this winter in aluminum to match the tank.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts