Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been learning a lot from reading and thought I'd sign in and say hi. Soon I'll be sure to post some dumb question and let the hazing begin.

I have a 1970 CL350 that is all stock, no rust (except for the tank which sits in electrolysis as I type) and banged up a bit. Just rebuilt the carbs and got her running. Ordered some Avons and other random parts. Now I'm afraid I just started something I'll never be able to stop....

Here she is:

Prior to picking her up last week.

Cheers.

Jered

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S. I live in Seattle. I thought that would show up in the left hand column.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey man, I live in Everett from time to time (summers and christmas break). Do you ever go down to Backfire Moto in Ballard? 3rd Wednesday of the month down at Station bar.

Welcome bro!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
those pipes are nice. but i think they are incorect for that bike. if its a 70. those are 72 pipes. but they are sweet!

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have looked at the faq and can't figure out how to inbed a picture like you did. do you mind telling me how you guys do it?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Nice, SSR!!

"Look, there's two women fucking a polar bear!"

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have been to Backfire a couple times there are some cool bikes there.

I haven't decided what to do with it. I rode it for the first time last night. Previously I owned a 94 Magna that I learned on and then a 07 Speed Triple. Figured the third time around I'd go with a classic. Glad I did. There's something funny going on with the idle. I'll search the old threads and start a new one if I can't find an answer.

Joe C, Regarding the pipes. They sure do look like the pictures that come up when I google "1970 CL350"

rmullen122196, You'll need to upload your photo to a website like photobucket. It's free, then copy and paste the "IMG" code that shows up next to the photo to the forum. Good Luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts