Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Oregon! Just signed up, thought I'd say hello. I've been looking around, there are some pretty nice bikes here. I got the riding bug a long time ago from my dad, he used to ride around London with his buddies back in the 1950s. Once he got married, he added a sidecar and that became the 'family car' for several years. :D Anyway, here's what I'm currently riding: First is my '84 Nighthawk S 700...

And my Royal Enfield Bullet 500, which I just bought less than two weeks ago. I love this super stompin' single...

I just got the new license plate, I'm putting it on this weekend. The wires go to LED lights inside the bolts to illuminate the plate...

I'm going to put a set of matching numbers on the front number plate (a.k.a. the 'pedestrian slicer'), the numbers I ordered should arrive this week...

Anyway, looks like a cool place here. I'm looking forward to some interesting reading.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
How do you like the Bullet so far? I'm debating on getting one still as something new or should I say different will be in my garage then what I have now come next spring when it's time to ride again here in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the bike, it's exactly the kind of 'experience' I was hoping for. Are you wanting an iron engine or the AVL, or the new fuel injected engine? It might be too late to get the original iron engine, you'll need to contact a dealer so they can find out if there are any left. But a lot of folks are happy with their AVL, too. I wanted the original design, so I'm glad I got one when I did.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts