Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been in love with buell motorcycles for a long time and i have recently started to fall in love with cafe racers, any way i have just gotten a laid down suzuki vulcan 1500 classic for free and want to get a cafe racer style fram and swap the engine and some of the parts over. has anyone done somthing like this before what frame should i get that will give me that cafe racer style and i can put that v twin in?

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
was it bentley or aston that started the saying "if you have to ask, you cant afford it"

well we need one for these dumb questions

"if you have to ask, you dont have the skills to do it"

·
Registered
372 Posts
Snicker! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by jaguar

was it bentley or aston that started the saying "if you have to ask, you cant afford it"

its funny how you call it a stupid question and you say i dont have skills when you yourself dont know anything about who i am or what iv built, i asked a question because i didnt know if anything like this has been done already. before your decide to write anymore ignorant and uneducated replys please try and decide if its going to be helpful to my question appreciate it jagoff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:Originally posted by kochic

Just buy a caferacer kit, the cm400 kit is out of stock but you can adapt one of the virago kit.
marc
thank you i didnt even know there were such things this is why i started this thread thanks for the useful info

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jarad302

quote:Originally posted by jaguar

its funny how you call it a stupid question and you say i dont have skills when you yourself dont know anything about who i am or what iv built, i asked a question because i didnt know if anything like this has been done already. before your decide to write anymore ignorant and uneducated replys please try and decide if its going to be helpful to my question appreciate it jagoff
OK - I'll bite....

It's pretty obvious you don't know much about motorcycles if you think you can graft a V-twin shaft drive cruiser motor into another frame and make a "cafe".

Also, Suzuki made Intruders and Maurauders. Kawasaki makes Vulcans.

Pretty hard to pretend you might actually know what you're doing if you don't even know what you've got.

·
Registered
830 Posts
That's a pretty menacing troll, though. I always thought they were short, fat, and scaly with eczema or psoriasis or some other weird skin disease and they wore threadbare garments and had bad breath and were cock-eyed with long fingernails and they had a bridge to guard or something...

Jarad, you'll get no love here. None. Sorry. The address you seek is www.dotheton.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Judeyramone

Sorry Judyramone but you've used your "Internet Troll" in the wrong context here. I know you were trying to be funny, but to people who actually know the true meaning of what an "Internet Troll" is, as you've posted, you just come off as an ignorant old sack of bones. At least send the guy in the right direction.

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
two in one thread? great

well I assumed that you were an unskilled ass because you didnt bother to say anything that would make me think different.

you came here with basic internet bench racing bull shit.
kinda like saying.....hey if i put this rocket on my car do you think ill run 8s? who the hell knows?

And really if you have to ask you cant do it.....
prove me wrong!
go make a custom frame and all the other crap to have some cobbed together bike and win some style show.....ill be the first to buy you a beer? how about that

1 - 20 of 28 Posts