1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looking great so far. What are the plans for it

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
welcome and looks good.Its always nice when the roads are beautified with another kick ass cafe styled bike.Ahh see the beauty.

Number 1billionth Stevie Ray Vaughan devotee.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
gay people think clubmans are gay.....not that there is anything wrong with that!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the warm welcome ! haha. im still tryin to figure out what all i want to do to it, im getting rid of the fiberglass seat and makin my own but im still tryin to decide on paint and all that good stuff . so if anyone has any ideas let me know .

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
are you getting a smaller tailed seat .Id sell the seat just because there is an ass for every seat.I dont like a long tail Ilike more of the bobbed or manx ,truncated look.I just hope your thinking cafe style seat and not a heavy ugly stock seat...even modified stock seats are heavy.
Glass or hand made steel seats (made from the back half of a gas tank )cafe style are my fav but its your ride .Do your thang!
Just think cafe style is best when the rear tire is right over or sticks out past the seat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im plannin on taking the stock seat pan and bassicly just putting foam all over it in the shape that i want then covering the whole thing in black vinyl...hopefully it looks better than what i just descibed!! but yea i dont really know how to explain how its gonna look . i guess ill just have to do it and post some pics and hopefully it wont look stupid.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
cb750 Carpy modifys the cb750 seat ,if you need some direction or ideas to look at.If that the route your moving into.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Thats it man.
I wish someone ,would take the back half of that fender off. Thats just WRONG wrong wrong...I need a Boob scotch just to get that rear fender image out of my head....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha yeah im keepin mine off . im still tryin to think of a color scheme , i dont want it to look like every other bike out there , but i guess thats what everyone says ! i like the silver and black but it def needs to be repainted soon so i might switch it around a little.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
dont worry about it look like every bike out there long as the numbers grow cafe "STYLE" is the most Important .hey when you see one you say what the hell is that when you see mor ethen one you say hey thats cool when you see three or more you say hey were do I sign up.
There are plenty of individual touchs that make anybike stand out or different then the next bike you just cant build a bike that looks like some one elses because when you started to look at them close the differents stand out sharply. a cafe styled bike should look like a cafe styled bike so they should look alike.
each builder just by nature builds a different looking bike .
even if you just painted it black it wouldnt look like another black one on closer look , as an owner/ builder, thats what counts to you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts