Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the forums i'm on they want the new guys to say a quick hello, so that's what i'm doing. Hello.

Kind of excited as i'm just now learning of cb350 cafe racers and picking up a stock one this weekend. It's running and has low mileage for a good deal. I've always been into just straight "Sportbikes" but now love the cafe racer type. Will also be nice having something I can just relax on and cruise. This will be the fourth bike in my stable.

I'll post pics when I get the bike.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, i dont post much here, and i am just learning about the bikes and the culture, but i love it. There is alot of good info on this site, and almost everyone knows what they are talking about and are willing to help. Just be thick skinned, you will get some smart ass remarks.
oh yeah, Welcome.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
quote:Will also be nice having something I can just relax on and cruise
what...you picking up an suzuki intruder also?
-parks
ps: welcome.
pps: cb stands for "cafe bike" not "cruiser bitch"

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will probably also make it to the track. All my bike's have to go at least once. Somewhere small though, like little Tally.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just found out the bike i'm getting is a 1968 cb350k, not the 71 I originally thought. Is there much difference?

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
"just found out the bike i'm getting is a 1968 cb350k, not the 71 I originally thought. Is there much difference?"

yep, different, better, cam!

tank styling is different (knee pads).

everything else is the same.

first year (K-zero) bikes are the stuff!

good luck, and post some pics (of the bike).

tex

1 - 10 of 10 Posts