Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I should introduce myself before I posted anymore than I have - lol

I used to come on here a year or so back, but lost track so I thought I should renew my membership and re-introduce myself. Im from So cal and have been into cafe bikes since 1980. As of right now I only have a few, I sold my collection to have money to buy my first house after I got married, and just have began getting my collection back together - soon enough - - (evil laugh)hahahaha...
Anyhow, heres a few pics of my bikes and look forward sharing and learning with you guys.

My Triumph Thrux

66' YDS3 with a "5" tank, just sold it though....:(

69 Hodaka Ace 100, have a new seat coming, placing rear-sets on, and changing out the top end in the very near future. Looking for a new more high performance pipe.

60 somthin Sears Gilera 106ss. Love this bike, runs great - going to be a bitchen cafe within 6 months - literally found it in a barn with a one toothed owner.

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
Nice collection - I personally wouldn't mess with that Hodaka much, it looks like a really nice survivor. You'll also be lucky to get more than 10hp out of that bike without messing with grinding bits off the crankcase.

·
Registered
699 Posts
i agree, leave that hodaka be. you have a stunning "stock" example there, i would save custom bikes for the ones that need some work anyway...but that is just my opinion. very nice collection!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts