Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im new. Names David. I recently picked a 71 CL450 that will maybe one day be a nice looking cafe-ish bike. Also have a 70 T100 and a 87 YSR. Ive got lots of questions to ask. Glad to be here.

·
Registered
699 Posts
glad to have you! i'm jealous of the YSR and i haven't even seen pictures! post up some pics so we know what we are dealing with here! there is tons of help availible here on the board, just make sure you search for it before you ask and most everything else will work itself out. welcome again!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
David, Hold on the Scrambler an get cracking on the T100. Be sure to use the search feature and FAQ me to tears section as well. Welcome to the board, cheers, bcr

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well heres some pics of my bikes.

87 ysr:

70 T100:

71 Cl450:

The ysr runs the best. The T100 is a pain. The cl450 is all taken apart at the moment.

·
Registered
699 Posts
i love them all, super cool bikes! man, i just LOVE YSR's, but man, that 100 is VERY trick looking. the CL has some work to be done for sure, but i think it would be cool if you kept some scrambler type pipes on it, i've never seen anybody keep high pipes on a "cafe" bike. being that i am a flattrack guy, high pipes just scream XR750 to me. i can't wait till you get started on that CL, looks like a nice project!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts