Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new in these parts. Been riding for years. Have loved Cafe Racers for ever and have now decided to build my own since i sold my road bike. I'm starting with a cb400 (n) as it was really cheap. I wanted a cb750 but couldn't find one so i settled with this...

it's now stripped down to frame and motor... to be continued.

Edited by - locograe on Sep 28 2007 06:07:07 AM

Edited by - locograe on Sep 28 2007 06:07:22 AM

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
welcome grae.

keep us posted with the pics and details of your project! thanks for filling out your bio. to all those who haven't, take a minute and fill it out please.

cheers,

tex

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:
welcome grae.

keep us posted with the pics and details of your project! thanks for filling out your bio. to all those who haven't, take a minute and fill it out please.

cheers,

tex

Thanks guys! Hoopsnake, where abouts in Oz are ya?

I know what you mean about filling out the bio. It p's me off when they aren't...lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mate I'm in Whyalla, which is an Iron and steel town about four hours from Adelaide over on the Eyre peninsula. Catching up for a coffee and a bench race could be a painful exercise! Good to see rapid progress on your project. I'm picking up a heap of parts for mine this weekend so I can keep progessing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:
Looks good , take your time & do her up right . Dont want to rush a good thing. Keep it going .

see pics of my rebuild here

http://www.myspace.com/whiteboytsbr

Yeah i have no choice about the taking my time part... most of my funds are going towards my wedding so everything that gets done on my bike so far will be free/cheap things that i can do which is a fair bit but i want to put the motor in somewhere to get it worked on and get it ballsed up a lot...but it'll have to wait

Edited by - locograe on Oct 04 2007 5:23:33 PM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts