Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would say Hello. Tomorrow I am picking up a prime 1973 CB200! It is needing a few things, but over all is in great shape! I will be asking many questions...as I am new to the motorcycle scene. I will post pictures as soon as I take a few, and of course as I begin my mods.

Cheers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I was wrong it is a 1974 Cb200. Here is a couple of pictures of her...bone stock!

·
Registered
63 Posts
nice, here are my rides, yellow 76, green 74, great bikes, where are you located?

·
Registered
326 Posts
quote:Originally posted by catboy

is it just me, or do cb200's seem to be falling out of the sky lately?
Yea,I have one too that needs alot of TLC.
For a relatively expensive and short import time for this model there seems to be quite a few showing up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by Mister November

nice, here are my rides, yellow 76, green 74, great bikes, where are you located?

from Washington state

·
Registered
854 Posts
Mine was mint, still could see your self in the original clear coat. Unfortunatly, a semi thought he had enough room in a parking lot. sold it off to my buddy that was working on one already. i miss that bike[V]

·
Registered
216 Posts
Whats up OldSchool, I bounce in and out of Edmonds on breaks from school and I'll be back there when school is over with. Matt550 is from Seattle too. Neat bike you have there. What kind of mods were you thinking of doing to it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts