Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I do own tools, and basically have access to anything I need because my buddy is a motorcycle nut. He used to run a custom chopper shop. I'm 23 and am taking classes and working at a bar and grill so I do have lots of free time to tinker. My bike budget is a work in progress. I plan on making numerous improvements to my bike over the course of the summer, so I do not have a ballpark figure. I would say I'm handy in the sense that I'm willing to learn and can learn anything that I need to know to work on my motorcycle. Also, I'm not following you with the "one line introductions don't cut it". What more do you want? I'm not being shy, there is simply a disconnectedness of online forums and I'm not "meeting" you. If you're so dependent on technology to facilitate conversation and social interaction then we are very different people. So why don't you just drop it and get down to brass tacks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Btw, I wouldn't learn a life lesson from an internet forum at gunpoint. I'm here to ask questions, be open-minded, and contribute whatever I can.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Btw, I wouldn't learn a life lesson from an internet forum at gunpoint. I'm here to ask questions, be open-minded, and contribute whatever I can.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hang in there jayde. Sometimes they act like they are back in highschool, all wrapped up in their own self importance. If you can tolerate the "hazing", they might lighten up. This is their clubhouse, and ya gotta learn the secret handshake and password. Don't be afraid to give as good as you get.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts