Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

New member. got some extra time to browse around due to the lockdown. Im from south africa. The vintage look, cafe racer style, classic look is not big here. Spoke to a dealer about it and they mentioned the market isnt that great. So my first bike I bought was a suzuki rgt 125 2 stroke. The guy i bought it from sold me a dud in that engine was messed up and bike had license issues. I decided to take my losses and sell as spares.
Next up after saving up a bit I bought another 125cc but this time from a dealer. Still being new to riding bikes and learning. Bike is SYM T2 similar to this in the photo

Iv stripped the fairings on the sides and removed the passenger pegs and the naked look has given me an idea to keep the big and turn it into cafe racer project.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
If it is your first bike don't take it apart. Learn how to ride and maintain the bike, save the project for when you know more about motorcycles.
This forum's members support improvements in the function of bikes there is not much interest in what a bike looks like until it is performing it's best. Some bikes, like Sym's, are just to learn how to ride. Take care of it, learn to ride, then sell it and buy a better bike. Do that a few times and you will own a bike that is worth putting additional money into.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts