Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
dig it! baltimore?!?!?!? that's where all the beautiful people are from (clancypants, bucky, bill, etc.....).

fyi, there is a big norton meet scheduled: April 20 15th Annual Gathering of Nortons. Washington's Crossing State Park, Bucks County PA 10-2 Open to all British bikes 1977 and older For Info: www.dvnortonriders.com

i won't be attending as i will be racing at summit point,wv.

cheers,

texy

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
WOW! Green for peepers is great and you do them justice.

Green for a bike...... nah.

Good luck lovely lady with your build.

as an aside, Joey Two Bolts at Vintage Cosmo has treated me very well, zero complaints.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
I looked again....... you can't be a day past 21 years old.

Let me know if you become available for adoption. :)

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
So Go, do you think its creepy that when women post on forums, suddenly all the guys come out to the woodwork to hit on them? Or at least "help her with her project"? [}:)]

Just curious.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
oh i guess i didn't consider they might be hitting on me, really. i'm not creeped out, and haven't been scared off if that's the case! ;)

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
A couple of years ago when I was racing with LRRS, there was a very attractive (and fast!) female racer there. Everytime she came in from the track to the pits, there was a line of guys waiting to help her out... get her race stand for her, hold her helmet, put on her tire warmers... it was pretty funny to watch.

Online its the same thing, just funnier.

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
Someone needs to be creeped out???

I'm the guy...ask anyone.

Jeez, now maybe people will stop hitting on my wife.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
guys have come up to me a few times while i was working on my bike. i'd love to find a guy to share a stable of bikes with :D hahaha

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:Originally posted by girlnamedgo

guys have come up to me a few times while i was working on my bike. i'd love to find a guy to share a stable of bikes with :D hahaha
Ok, now you're just being a tease.

You're going to get tons of pictures of guy's garages, where size really does matter.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Unga, I have a very attractive friend that races and yeah, its the same thing. Its funny cuz when she comes in there is always about 5 guys that come up to "give her tips". I always had to laugh because most of those guys that where there to "help" her she was passing out on the track!

Leg humping is awesome, I don't consider a forum a REAL forum unless it happens. Usually means the members are a closer bunch that actually have personalities and ties to eachother.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Unga- I've seen your garage and it's nothing special. But mine on the other hand.... Ask Monkey how much room there is at my place

I think I know the LRRS woman you're speaking of. We watched a really attractive woman returning her transponder on Sunday night after racing. Her banged up ankle forced her to hop from her pickup to the ticket window and back on one leg. It made me feel warm inside

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bfd

Unga- I've seen your garage and it's nothing special. But mine on the other hand.... Ask Monkey how much room there is at my place
Roomy garage AND a cool mustache? Damn. Can I hump your leg?

Wow this thread is going downhill fast.

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
i was just causing trouble [}:)]

HAHAHAHAHA! See! See! Women know EXACTLY what they're doing when they sit on their bike, twirling their hair... "My bike's out of gas. You wouldn't mind pushing it five miles down to the gas station, would you? I'll just ride yours while you push mine." :D

41 - 60 of 66 Posts