Cafe Racer Forum banner

New Pit Bike

2K views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  Chikor 
#1 ·
This is my new pit bike and possibly my new racer for the 50gp

See less See more
#9 ·
I just finished running the Beesa to get it ready to Dyno on Saturday. Man... It is very cold out. I had no way to start it other than to bump start it so out doors was my only option. I must say it ran very well. Maybe I'll try and give Strempf another go in the 250 this year.

Aaron

#10 ·
yeah, its cold as hell here too. none of my bikes have been out since november. supposed to snow for 2 days here over the weekend. we'll see. might have to bail on work on monday and do some boarding. might be my last chance before the end of the year. ehhh.

j

#12 ·
what i didnt mention is that i havent ridden a motorcycle since september. im trying to give jeremy a chance this year. its actually been quite a change since last year this time. sunny warm and in the 50s at least everyday.

j

#14 ·
yeah, well he can rest easy knowing he had to pull a james bond move the last year to beat a turtle with a broken leg. the only reason he beat me was because i kept sliding in the snail tracks he was leaving behind. we'll probably have to draw a map on his gastank so he can find his way around the track hes been away so long. im not afraid of him, or you. if i had my way, both your asses would be in the tires the first chance i got. the gauntlet has been thrown! bring it on!

bigger better badder brakes than you
jc

#18 ·
i know, i was just giving you guys shit. jeremy's plenty fast and actually more fun to chase around the track than you are. i think if you and i were on almost evenly matched bikes, we could have alot of fun. ive definitely learned more about racing in the past year though ,dont dump the clutch comming outta the chicane, always look way inside for you, you know, the things most people already knew.

j

#21 ·
Nice little bennelli the only shame is I know aaron will crash it !!!

So, silly season is soon coming to pass and it looks like there are going to be some scraps out on the track. You guys just kill me !!!

I say bring it on. I got new leathers and there is a BIG bullseye for a target and in the middle is Aaron's name. I still have room to add names if anybody else cares to join the fray.

OH Baby,lets have some FUN !!!!!

Humble John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.