Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys- thinking about pulling the trigger on an offer for:

1972 Yamaha CT2 (reed valve,7 port motor) - for a possible road racer project.

The bike looks pretty nice and complete on the outside but description says no title, BOS only and not running - been outside in desert location for a long time.

Seller is asking 800.00

Anybody got any ideas on a ballpark counteroffer?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found another CT2 in Phoenix where I'm stuck working for the next few weeks. This one actually has a title, runs fine and was cheap. Nice to do a little bike shopping away from Los Angeles and the stupid hypster priced "vintage" market especially since I brought my truck and tie downs - forgot my helm though.

There is a lot of weekend fun on the cowtrails around Phoenix so I shouldn't be stuck in this Hampton Inn room when I'm not on the site.

I'm going to hesitate stripping this little bike down and making a road racer out of it. It looks happy being a lil desert sled.

How do you download IPhone pics to your laptop? Anybody know?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found another CT2 in Phoenix where I'm stuck working for the next few weeks. This one actually has a title, runs fine and was cheap. Nice to do a little bike shopping away from Los Angeles and the stupid hypster priced "vintage" market especially since I brought my truck and tie downs - forgot my helm though.

There is a lot of weekend fun on the cowtrails around Phoenix so I shouldn't be stuck in this Hampton Inn room when I'm not on the site.

I'm going to hesitate stripping this little bike down and making a road racer out of it. It looks happy being a lil desert sled.

How do you download IPhone pics to your laptop? Anybody know?

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Via iTunes. It will ask you in a separate window when you plug the USB connection in....it will also open iTunes in another window.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Via iTunes. It will ask you in a separate window when you plug the USB connection in....it will also open iTunes in another window.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I want to see pics! Always thought those CT's looked like a blast to ride.

pics from iphone: Easiest for me is to straight up email the pics to myself. In the camera roll app you can select up to 5 pics at a time to email over...Or, if you're jailbroken and have both devices on the same network you can just SSH into the phone and pull them directly from the img folder within the iphone. I like these methods as they avoid dealing with itunes.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I want to see pics! Always thought those CT's looked like a blast to ride.

pics from iphone: Easiest for me is to straight up email the pics to myself. In the camera roll app you can select up to 5 pics at a time to email over...Or, if you're jailbroken and have both devices on the same network you can just SSH into the phone and pull them directly from the img folder within the iphone. I like these methods as they avoid dealing with itunes.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Forgot I had a USB cable and natch, it's at home. I will e mail pics of the newest member of the family to myself. Looks like it would be a kick through the trails. Needs a pipe, though- soon, very, very soon

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Forgot I had a USB cable and natch, it's at home. I will e mail pics of the newest member of the family to myself. Looks like it would be a kick through the trails. Needs a pipe, though- soon, very, very soon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts