Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys, the RD is still in the shop, the flattracker and motocrosser don't really need anything, so i picked up another project.

His name is Luke. I picked him up from a basset hound rescue in arkansas. He's 8 months old and he's going to be my new roommate. I had bassets as a kid and am pretty attached to the breed. i know i know, you are all jealous now!!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Cool puppy! Better lookin' than an RD anyday!! And won't need any parts!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
One of my buddies had one named Peanuts. He had 2" legs and 4" balls....

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
don't look like there is a lot of meat on them...but I betcha you could make a decent stew.....

(I'm just kidding....too gamey for stew).

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah geet, he was a stray and got picked up by the pound...he has a case of heart worms that they are treating right now, that is why he is so skinny. but the lady at the rescue place said that with 3 weeks of treatment he'll be good to go, and he doesnt have a really bad case anyway. but i'll put some meat on those bones when he gets to the house. i have LOTS of tricks i'm going to have to teach him!!!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Luke, you hit the lottery dude, tell your buds you're 2smokes shop dog, after that you can take a nap in the sun and lick your privates. cheers, bcr

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Great dog, had one as a kid too!
Go is right...a basset pup will draw women like a magnet......heh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts