Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, New here to the motorcycle game, making the trasition from the hotrod world to two wheels... I have recently aquired a 75 Honda CB 360, which I am restoring. I am trying to find some folks who know this bike and could discuss the mechanics of it in detail. I am looking for any (if not all) technical specs and good resources to find parts. The bike needs what I call usual work, carbs, fluids, battery...all of which I can handle except the shocks/fork.... I would like to rebuild them but it is new to me... any advice????

I'm really excited to get my hands dirty on somthing new and thanks to anybody for their help...

ZK

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Get a shop manual. It will have all the info you're looking for. I have a '74 cb360 & the Clymer manual for it sucks, but it has had all the info I've needed for mine. Forks are pretty intuitive. Pay attention when you take 'em apart, so you can put 'em back together correctly.

Exactly what specs are you looking for? I can look it up for you 'til you get a manual of your own.

By the way, I just had that bike on the expressway for the first time, on my way home from work. Whew! What an adventure. I think it's much better suited to surface roads. Took a few minutes to get up to speed & every minute little input sent it in another direction. Around town it's a blast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts