Cafe Racer Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
23,286 Posts
and be careful pitching your tent on the side of the road when rain comes, really easy for a truck pulling off the road to not see you or a state trooper to take exceptional offense to your actions.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
8, 10, 12 and 14mm spanners, screwdrivers, sparkplug, oilplug, 8, 10, 12 and 14 sockets and socket wrench, duct tape, extra plugs, some fuel line, correct feeler gauges (points for sure, maybe valve), points file, tube plug-kit, liquid gasket, fuses, electrical crimps and connectors, a big back-pack with both light clothes and warm clothes, cheap plastic poncho, and extra helmet (you never know who might need help), couple of hersheys bars, toilet paper, some kind of caffeine, sunglasses, can of fix-a-flat, knife, needlenose pliers, cel phone (and the setup for charging that Geeto mentioned), chain master link, liquid gasket, a lighter, some matches...

Or just put on a tshirt and go.

I dunno what speed at RPM is on the 360, but if it's high and buzzy at 80mph, I might change final drive ratio a tad to bring it down.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
8, 10, 12 and 14mm spanners, screwdrivers, sparkplug, oilplug, 8, 10, 12 and 14 sockets and socket wrench, duct tape, extra plugs, some fuel line, correct feeler gauges (points for sure, maybe valve), points file, tube plug-kit, liquid gasket, fuses, electrical crimps and connectors, a big back-pack with both light clothes and warm clothes, cheap plastic poncho, and extra helmet (you never know who might need help), couple of hersheys bars, toilet paper, some kind of caffeine, sunglasses, can of fix-a-flat, knife, needlenose pliers, cel phone (and the setup for charging that Geeto mentioned), chain master link, liquid gasket, a lighter, some matches...

Or just put on a tshirt and go.

I dunno what speed at RPM is on the 360, but if it's high and buzzy at 80mph, I might change final drive ratio a tad to bring it down.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts