Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Forums here and wanted to introduce myself. I have a 75 CB550 that I bought this summer and going to start doing some mods on it. Bike runs really strong! Hope to meet some folks for some summer riding 2008! Any suggestion on places to get some cafe parts? I know of Benjies but would like to do some filters and possibly some motor upgrades if there are any available?! Thanks for any further help!

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
make your IMG tags lower case, like and they'll work.

nice bike!

My CB450 project:
[url]http://www.caferacer.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2827[/url]

·
Registered
687 Posts
quote:
New to the Forums here and wanted to introduce myself. I have a 75 CB550 that I bought this summer and going to start doing some mods on it. Bike runs really strong! Hope to meet some folks for some summer riding 2008! Any suggestion on places to get some cafe parts? I know of Benjies but would like to do some filters and possibly some motor upgrades if there are any available?! Thanks for any further help!
...connoisseur of slack...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
welcome and your bike looks finnished to me! But a small cafe seat can be found at "glass from the past "it comes upholstered you may even like a fairing or two he has they come with the windshield as many sell with out the plexi sheild that makes the fairing so cool.
Anyway your almost done.Bike looks nice as is.Rear sets are a make as you go item or pay two hundred + for some thing you still have to make work yourself.

You should find it here in the General FAQ section .....well its here some where.............

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I hate Texy and Joe cause I'm a hater, but I don't hate the new guy. Yet. I am from the MN area in the summers. Actually WI, but close and I do hate the Vikings. I am only about an hour east of the cities and my plan this year is to race Brainerd at least once.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
i hate that ken is in alaska!

i hate alaska!

i hate that my wife wants me to take ken's job offer!

i hate the fact that the only job offer i have is in alaska!

i hate threadjacking!

texy

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
You don't have to hate me yet. We can go riding this summer if I get anything street legal to ride. We can still hate Texy and Joe anyway.
I hate rusty spokes too.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts