Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard mention of this on the ChiVin list. Seems there is a new vintage magazine out that may be interesting. It's called Retro Moto magazine and the 1st issue is out this month. I have not subscribed or read anything about it yet, waiting to see if it's any good. If anyone comes across it please post a review. Could be good, at least the articles look interesting. Check out the website here: http://www.retromotomagazine.com/index.html

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Funny - there's a French street fighter mag named Retro Moto that's been around for a long while.

This one looks interesting - I wonder if they will have a booth at the NYC moto show? I'd throw down $9 for a subscription. Hell, some of the Brit bike mags run about that for a single issue here in the US...

Jim

·
Registered
326 Posts
Looks cool,but on the MX side there is Vintage MX magazine and for old street bikes there is already a couple of established British mags.
Competition may be tough so they better give better value and content than the others.

I would like to see a copy and judging by the article titles those are bikes I would be interested in reading about(Black Bomber,Duc. 250,CB92 etc.)

Edited by - coolatula on Dec 27 2007 7:44:08 PM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts