Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
seriously, can you get heavier tire and wheel assemblies on it?

skinnier fork tubes would be nice too.

it appears to me you are truly missing out on the actual enjoyable virtues of a bonafide race type bike

I know you say the green one handles fine or whatever but it would surely do everything much better with more sensibly sized tires

and stronger forks too

·
Registered
699 Posts
you could lower a set of motocross forks or use late model sport bike forks on those bikes and they would look much tougher. i love the look,i really do, i'm just throwing ideas out there. don't get my suggestions mixed up with hack's hate for fat tired beings...LOL!!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Yeah....who the hell do you think you are....building something creative.....that YOU like.

Bastard......

·
Registered
699 Posts
Go, i thought we came to the conclusion that green was the best color ever?

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
ok....who has been letting the suzukis fuck again....they are multiplying....well I just want to let you know I am NOT going to be the one taking care of a bunch of mutts mister! you let it happen you feed 'em and you walk 'em.

seriously though....nice bikes. Kinda curious, how much weight has been shaved off them doing these conversions. They look much lighter than their big a fuck stock form

·
Registered
68 Posts
2 questions...

What is the sale price? Just interested in what you are expecting.

I thought there were supposed to be build pics with #2? What gives?

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
I sure hope that bastard comment was actually intended for me

it's been a while since anyone's typed that about me but still pales in comparison to my all time favorite

...... 'he has a huge cock of an ego'

I loved that one

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Naw I was being generally sarcastic in reference to the reactions of some people when someone else does something cool that may possibly go against the "accepted norm"..

But yeah.....yer a real nugget Hack! hehe

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Those bikes are super clean, seriously though, those tires look like cartoons. They can't be enhancing the handling qualities. But, you built it, you like it, peace.
ride'm with pride. cheers, bcr

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Guys,
Youre so fucking fast with the reply's i cant keep up.
The price where selling them for is about E 5000,- i think its in dollars about $ 8000,-- And believe it or not people are standing in line for it.
Never say again that's a Dutch treat hahahahahaha

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BTW when you look good you'll see that the tires have increased. hahahahah
But it's abouth the end that i can go with the width.
Like them fat blackey smokers so muuuuuuuuuuccccchhhhhhhhh.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts